Katie Foufouti avec Practice Tests for Cambridge English: Key : KET (Collins Cambridge English)
All the practice you need for a top score in the Cambridge English: Key (KET).
With the realistic test papers and helpful advice in Collins Practice Tests for Cambridge English: Key, you will feel confident and fully prepared for what to expect on the day of the test. It contains:
• 4 complete practice tests with answer keys and model answers
• Free online practice module that guides you through a complete test with tips for success
• An MP3 CD and audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking papers
• Visual materials for the Speaking paper, plus model answers (on the CD)
• A mini-dictionary of difficult words from the tests, taken from our COBUILD dictionaries
With Collins Practice Tests for Cambridge English: Key, students will know what to expect from the real test:
• Material and layout has been carefully prepared to replicate the real test (both paper-based and computer-based)
• Introduction contains a full guide to the different sections of the test, along with tips and practical advice on how to revise and prepare for the test
• Sample answer sheets from Cambridge English are included
Suitable for Elementary or Pre-intermediate students (CEF level A1–A2) preparing to take the Cambridge English: Key (KET)
Katie Foufouti has taught students of all ages and levels in the south of Spain, but also in Greece and Bulgaria. She has experience in preparing candidates for the Cambridge exams and has a special interest in young learners and assessment. She has a degree in Journalism from the University of Aristotle (Thessaloniki, Greece) as well as a Masters in Publishing from Oxford Brookes University. Katie has written (print and digital) English language learning materials for young learners and young adults, and has been working as an ELT editor since 2006.