Some books entertain. Some give you information. This book awakes you.
This book is a rare Direct Pointing at Yourself. Each chapter is a mirror that will clearly show you your true face as the Infinite Awareness that you are. You will feel the aliveness of Being, perhaps for the first time.
This work might go under the radar, as it is definitely not for the masses.
You are certainly a special case, for your Heart is craving for the Truth.
It is craving for Eternal Happiness.
It's time to find the ever-existing treasure of Eternal Love in You.
It is your birthright.
Some of the themes discussed in the book:
- Reality, Unreality, Maya, Illusion, Brahman, Shiva and the Truth.
- Existence, Emptiness, Duality, Nonduality, Consciousness and Unconsciousness.
- Advaita Vedanta and Scriptures.
- The Teachings of Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Arunachala, the Human Guru and Awareness as the Guru.
- The Absolute, God, the Self, Pure Awareness and Eternal Bliss.
- Nirvana, Liberation, Enlightenment, Manonasa and Self-Realization.
- No-mind, Mind, Ego, Thoughts, Suffering, Fear and Depression.
- Evil, Ignorance, Knowledge, Compassion, Kindness, Happiness, Love, Life and Death.
- Sacred Music, Money and Food.
- Out of Body Experiences, Astral Projection, Dreams, Void and Deep Sleep.
- Meditation, Self-Inquiry, "I am" Sadhana, Raja and Mantra Yoga, Kundalini and Spiritual Practice Instructions in general.
- Answering the Question "Who Am I?" and Realizing the Meaning of "I Am That".
- Satsang, the Universe, Creation and the Ultimate Mysteries.